Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Obligatory Disclaimer

As I'm researching areas to write about, I'm refining exactly what it is I'm trying to do here. Since I know very little about the area of Data Science already, what I'm trying to do is explore  the field, rather than document it.

What this means is that there will be things I miss, or haven't discovered. If you see me miss something, tell me about it and I'll likely further investigate it in a later article. Given that I don't know much about the field, I'm simply betting that there is enough diverse information out there for me to write 26 reasonably detailed articles. We'll see how that goes :)

I'm going to try to follow a logical flow with the articles, starting with basic data analysis and progressing through to more complex data mining problems / methods.

Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment